Monday, May 9, 2016

Diary of a Bronzie Kid

I've reached Diamond I on League of Legends recently, which is the top ~0.1% of players.  However, Patch 6.9 introduced an unprecedented amount of imbalance to the game as well as heavily nerfing my main champions, so I decided to create a smurf and sink it to the lowest rank, Bronze V, to see what those games are like.

I've documented my journey into the abyss in a new blog, which I'll hopefully update periodically with useful commentary about the Bronze situation.  I'm primarily concerned with people's attitudes, and ways that they can improve.

The lowest possible rank is Bronze V with -100 LP

Please check it out here:
http://bronziediary.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I am 100% at your back for essay paper
    this road safety forum you are having. It's a great way of instilling to the people the value of safety when on the road and thus, preventing any accidents from happening. In our country, the rate of minor http://www.proessaywriting.com/
    road accidents seems to rise so this forum would be helpful especially if attended by people mainly using the road for transportation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a excellent post written by you, you provide wonderful information.

    Commodity Tips
    Free Mcx Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Thank you for your outstanding article ,its really worthy ,the langauge you use is very easy to understand ,keep sharing the article on serveral topics .If you have some queries on the same topic you kindly visit the website Dolphin free

    ReplyDelete